Feature request for clinicopath, survival analysis

Everything related to the development of modules in jamovi

by Heechul Nam » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:25 am

Hi,
Thank you very much for such a great Clinicopath module.

In the survival plot figure, the P-value is always displayed only in the lower left corner.
In the case of the attached screenshot, the numbers overlap on the graph.
Is there any way to change where the p-value is displayed?

Thank you again.
Attachments
captured.JPG
captured.JPG (33.94 KiB) Viewed 12334 times
Heechul Nam
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:26 am

by sbalci » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:49 am

Currently one cannot change the place of p-value. I will consider it in updates.
For the time being, it is possible to remove p value from the figure from plot options. You can remove p-value, save image and then manually add in another program (paint, powerpoint) depending on your needs.
sbalci
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:25 pm

by Heechul Nam » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:34 am

Thanks for your reply.
But I couldn't find the way to remove p value from the figure from plot options you mentioned.
I would be very grateful if you show me how to do that.
Attachments
111.JPG
111.JPG (134.28 KiB) Viewed 12253 times
Heechul Nam
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:26 am

by sbalci » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 am

Oh, it was in one of the developing versions but I have removed it. I made a note here so that the next version can have it. https://github.com/sbalci/ClinicoPathJamoviModule/issues/56
Currently there are ongoing updates to ggplot2 and many dependent packages so I cannot make changes until the dependent packages are compatible with each other.
sbalci
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:25 pm

by Heechul Nam » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:09 am

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Have a nice day :)
Heechul Nam
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:26 am

by mikesores » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:30 pm

Thanks for the solution to this case.
mikesores
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:29 pm


Return to Module development