clinicopath, survival analysis

Everything related to the development of modules in jamovi
rabouqal

clinicopath, survival analysis

Post by rabouqal »

Hello,
Thank you for the very useful clinicopath module in medical research.
In the survival analysis, the unit is the month. For acute illnesses (Covid-19 for example), the unit can be during the day. Is it possible to choose the unit of time (month or day) in the module. I tried, but it is fixed on the month.

Thank you.
sbalci

Re: clinicopath, survival analysis

Post by sbalci »

Hi,
Please update to jamovi 1.6.3 and to the latest version of jsurvival. And use advanced elapsed time options. There you can select time type in output.
rabouqal

Post by rabouqal »

Thank you for your answer
happyhuni

Post by happyhuni »

Hi. sbalci

Thank you very much for developing the jsurvival-Survival Module of clinical path for jamovi module.

When I writing a manuscript, this module support HR or OR with 2 decimal places.

Can you support HR or OR with 3 decimal places to match P value?

Thank you.
sbalci

Post by sbalci »

Hi, I am glad you found the module useful.
I have to check the packages I use to see if decimals could be adjusted. However I do not think that more than 2 decimals would be necessary. A death risk 2.345 times does not seem to give more information to the reader than 2.35 times.
I also do not think that you have to use the same decimal numbers for a p-value and HR. They are completely different calculations and do not need to be compared to interpret the results.
drmikemozer

Post by drmikemozer »

Sorry. I must be getting old. I cannot figure out how to post a new question. So here is my question: which version of Jamovi is the right one to install the clinicopath module? I tried with Jamovi 1.6.23.0 and got the message "INSTALLED VERSION IS INCOMPATIBLE". So I uninstalled and then installed 1.8.1 thinking this newer version might be the one it is compatible with. Same error message appeared... I presume Clinicopath is compatible with an older version, but how do I get a hold of an older version. Any help would be appreciated.
sbalci

Post by sbalci »

Hi, It should be compatible with 1.8 series. Would you please share a screenshot?
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

if you browse the jamovi library you'll find the option to update to a compatible version of clinicopath irrespective of what version of jamovi you are using.

cheers

jonathon