MORETEST

Discuss the jamovi platform, possible improvements, etc.
ERMONTORO

MORETEST

Post by ERMONTORO »

HI! I installed the MORETESTS package but it doesn't appears in the menu. How can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance any help.
MAgojam

Re: MORETEST

Post by MAgojam »

Hey @ERMONTORO,
we can define the "moretests" module as an Add-on to add some tests to the base statistics.
Once installed, you won't find it in the ribbon, but the additional tests will be there where they can be used.
To give you an idea I am attaching a screenshot in which there is a simple one-way ANOVA, where on the left (moretests is not installed), for a homogeneity test request you have an output of only Levene's test.
moretests.png
moretests.png (95.38 KiB) Viewed 3390 times
On the right (moretests installed), it is added to the Levene test and also that of Bartlett (with a note about it in the foot of the table).
Also for the request for a Normality test, with moretests installed, the Kolmogorov-Smirnov and Anderson-Darling tests are added to the basic Shapiro-Wilk.

If you try other basic analyzes, you will be able to check the contribution of moretests.
Its sources can be found here:
https://github.com/jonathon-love/moretests

Cheers,
Maurizio
Last edited by MAgojam on Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ERMONTORO

Post by ERMONTORO »

Thank you very much!!!
gvt

Re: MÁS PRUEBA

Post by gvt »

My doubts are, if the first step is check normality, why cant find normality test out of other test? Moreover I have different results for the same variable when analyze through t-test for one varible, and t-test for relations variables for normality test, how its possible?
MAgojam

Post by MAgojam »

Hi @gvt,
try taking a look here:
viewtopic.php?p=8959#p8959

Also here:
viewtopic.php?p=4741#p4741

Cheers,
Maurizio