Productivity improvement

Discuss the jamovi platform, possible improvements, etc.
rnepomu

Productivity improvement

Post by rnepomu »

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to say that we have a great software here. Thank you very much for bringing it out to the world.

I am working in a manufacturing company and I would like to know if I can freely use this software on our productivity improvement. I am not very good in statistics but in doing improvement study i normally use descriptive statistics, process capability study and hypothesis testing. I am very excited with jamovi because it will take out the complexities of statistics for average users like me.

I would also like to see boxplot and control chart capability soon... :heart_eyes:

With kind regards,
Rnepomu
jonathon

Re: Productivity improvement

Post by jonathon »

hi,

thanks for the positive feedback. you can freely use this software for whatever you like!

"process capability study" isn't something i've heard of before, but perhaps if it's the sort of thing that many people use, hopefully someone will step forward and create a module for it.

yes! not having box-plots is killing me too! we should have them soon!

kind regards

jonathon
LiborB.

Post by LiborB. »

Hi,
Yeah, I must agree with rnepomu, awesome soft. Thanks a lot!

And I also agree, that having module for capability/control charts in jamovi would be great!

regards

LiborB.
RHainez

Post by RHainez »

Yes, I tried this package and it does the job pretty well for basic chart control-related purposes : https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages ... asurements

Have a nice day
ctickel

Post by ctickel »

Has anyone made progress in adding a control chart module(s) to jamovi?
I really like what I have seen, but as others have suggested box plots and control charts would be a great addition.