Roadmap for 2018

Discuss the jamovi platform, possible improvements, etc.
agustibosch

Re: Roadmap for 2018

Post by agustibosch »

superyms wrote:hi

beside a clear roadmap, i hope you would let us (for those who could/would help) to participate for non-development activities too, such as news writing, blog, documentation, translation in other languages (I can do it for French and Arabic), ...

I mean by that more open sourcing the whole actions around JAMOVI :grinning:

It could help you focusing more on dev stuff when others could contribute and manage other things with/for you, for Jamovi.
Yes, translate jamovi to other languages would be great. I could do Spanish and Catalan if you like the idea
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

yup. for sure. there's some work we need to do to 'externalise' all the strings first. but yup, we're keen to facilitate translation into different languages.
fxmiguel

Post by fxmiguel »

jonathon, any ideas about the best way to 'externalise' the strings?, or at least a way to do that ?

BTW, the 2,000 € award to the best FOSS statistics application in Spanish, offered by our Faculty of Political Science and Sociology, Universidad Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) has been declared void in the 2020 contest. The money can be used to fund a new 2021 contest, in case we found someone interested.