Improving ROC curves - Youden index

Discuss the jamovi platform, possible improvements, etc.
ljfriese

Re: Improving ROC curves - Youden index

Post by ljfriese »

I will be doing some testing tonight and endeavor to get this to the jamovi crew tomorrow. They are usually quite quick about pushing out the update
ljfriese

Post by ljfriese »

Currently hitting some problems making sure this update will roll out properly. Apologies, but it's coming!
dr_Primus

Post by dr_Primus »

Thanks for all the hard work!
ljfriese

Post by ljfriese »

Hey folks, the update has been pushed to jamovi. The DIF table error is gone, a crude DeLong test for differences between AUC's has been added, and the ability to combine ROC plots into a single image has been added. Please try it out and let me know your thoughts!
ljfriese

Post by ljfriese »

Hey folks, the update has been pushed to jamovi. The DIF table error is gone, a crude DeLong test for differences between AUC's has been added, and the ability to combine ROC plots into a single image has been added. Please try it out and let me know your thoughts!
dr_Primus

Post by dr_Primus »

ljfriese wrote:Hey folks, the update has been pushed to jamovi. The DIF table error is gone, a crude DeLong test for differences between AUC's has been added, and the ability to combine ROC plots into a single image has been added. Please try it out and let me know your thoughts!
Thanks!

I just need to find it where it is :)

Can you give me a hint? :)
ljfriese

Post by ljfriese »

Hm. I've just learned that I'm not sure what the best route for updating on the user end is. If you go Modules > Manage Installed > Installed and remove PPDA and then re-install the module it will be updated. The new version is 1.0.2
dropmann

Post by dropmann »

The new version 1.0.2 is in the jamovi library. If you don't have it installed there will be an install button, if you have a previous version then there should be an update button. Is this not the case?
dr_Primus

Post by dr_Primus »

Thanks... Found it. Really like it so far. If I find any bugs, will report it!
Shreemathi S Mayya

Post by Shreemathi S Mayya »

How do I get Optimal cut-off value for a continuous variable with a binary gold standard using ROC analysis?
Which module gives this option?