[RESOLVED] Jamovi crashes as I try to save results

Discuss the jamovi platform, possible improvements, etc.
rheredia@tamiu.edu

[RESOLVED] Jamovi crashes as I try to save results

Post by rheredia@tamiu.edu »

Hello,

I am using version .9.03 with Linear Mixed Models. I have ran the analysis multiple times and every time jamovi completes the post hoc analyses, it crashes with the following error:

Connection lost
The processing engine has ended unexpectedly
This jamovi window will now close down.
Sorry for the inconvenience

If you could report your experiences to the jamovi team that would be appreciated.

This is my model: LOGRT ~ 1 + (1 | ITEM) + (1 | SUB) + CUE + IDIOM + CONDIT + Similarity + CUE:IDIOM + CUE:CONDIT + IDIOM:CONDIT + CUE:Similarity + IDIOM:Similarity + CONDIT:Similarity + CUE:IDIOM:CONDIT + CUE:IDIOM:Similarity + CUE:CONDIT:Similarity + IDIOM:CONDIT:Similarity + CUE:IDIOM:CONDIT:Similarity

and the error occurs as I try to save the results output for the post hoc analyses and marginal means. So basically, I cannot save my work.
Thanks,
Roberto
rheredia@tamiu.edu

Re: Jamovi crashes as I try to save results

I went ahead and remove the jamovi app and all files associated with it from the library and reinstalled it. Now it doesn't want to open my saved files with the output.
I use MacOS High Sierra (10.13.4).
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

hi roberto,

hmm, not able to reproduce the issue here. could you attach the data file you're using (i appreciate you can't attach a .omv! :P)

with thanks

jonathon
rheredia@tamiu.edu

Dear Jonathan,

After a clean installation (i.e., removing all files related to jamovi, from the MacOS Library), I was able to save all my output. I was able to save many times. I guess that issue has been resolved.

As always, thank you so much for your response and thank you for your excellent work.

Best regards,

Roberto