Dwass-Steel-Critchlow-Fligner pairwise comparisons

Discuss statistics related things
jpmaroco

Re: Dwass-Steel-Critchlow-Fligner pairwise comparisons

Post by jpmaroco »

]progressing... but in need of help!

[attachment=0]image_2021-10-13_132419.png[/attachment

The FSA::dunnTest produces a list with results, and I guess I will have to loop trough the results for each line of the res object... but don't know how to do it... can someone point me out to some tutorial or similar example? (I look at the dynamic tables on the dev.jamovi tutorial but it is not it).
Thanks!
Attachments
image_2021-10-13_132419.png
image_2021-10-13_132419.png (149.77 KiB) Viewed 8221 times
MAgojam

Post by MAgojam »

jpmaroco wrote: The FSA::dunnTest produces a list with results, and I guess I will have to loop trough the results for each line of the res object... but don't know how to do it...
Hi jpmaroco,
It is as you say, you don't have to pass atomic vectors.

If you are interested and helpful, you can look here:
https://github.com/MAgojam/jmv
It is my fork of jamovi/jmv where you find Conover-Iman and Dann test that I have inserted in the One-Way ANOVA (Non-Parametric), importing the two Alexis Dinno packages (conover.test and dunn.test).

This is a screnshot about it:
Screenshot 2021-10-18 01.33.39.png
Screenshot 2021-10-18 01.33.39.png (116.98 KiB) Viewed 7544 times
If you intend to clone, modify and compile it for your verification, I remind you (as suggested by Jonathon) that installing it as a module could be problematic, because there is already a jmv installed with jamovi. then I would close jamovi, then I would delete the folder:
c:\program files\jamovi 2.2.1.0\Resources\modules\jmv
once deleted, you can install your jmv version with jmvtools::install()

Cheers,
Maurizio
jpmaroco

Post by jpmaroco »

Thanks Maurizio,
I just took a quick look. Just for the sake of learning, how should the `rows` argument in the .r.yaml file can be set so to print all lines in the multiple comparisons?
two additional notes/questions:
1. Ca you set the additional multiple comparisons as check boxes instead of a list? (so that the user can choose which post-hoc he/she wants to perform
2. How can this be set to the "main" jamovi distribution (I guess this could be a request to @Jonathon?)

Warm regards,
João
MAgojam

Post by MAgojam »

Hi João,
an answer on the fly, just to tell you that we can return by mail, because continuing here could be OT for this area.
I'll answer you soon, a greeting from Parma.
Maurizio