Simple Effects for multilevel logistics regression

Discuss statistics related things
enricocmendoza

Simple Effects for multilevel logistics regression

Post by enricocmendoza »

Good morning.

I am trying to do simple effects and plots for my multi level logistics regression with moderation. result always say that it cannot compute simple effects and that i need to refine the model and covariates conditioning. I already have tried a variety of ways in adjusting my data especially with covariates conditioning. but still it cannot compute.

I tried using a different data set to check whether the commands i am using are correct. in the other data sets, jamovi can compute simple effects. I do not know anymore what is wrong with my model with moderation or how to refine it to get the simple effects. the models by the way did converge and that jamovi was able to compute the p values, it has log likelihood and aic.

please help. multi level logistics regression moderation results with odd rations and coefficients are not enough to get a clear picrure of the impact and direction of the moderation unless i have the simple effects. please help.

enrico mendoza
mcfanda@gmail.com

Re: Simple Effects for multilevel logistics regression

Post by mcfanda@gmail.com »

Hi
I'd like to take a look at this issue. Would you mind sharing an own file in which the problem occurs?