Problems with GAMLj mixed models output

Discuss statistics related things
eval

Problems with GAMLj mixed models output

Post by eval »

]Hello All,

I am noticing that the output of my models changes (most likely with Jamovi updates).
This is a change affecting mainly decimals but sometimes even one integer. May this be possibly due to the optimizer function?
I am concerned that this may be a problem with colleagues checking the output of what we wrote in the published version of our manuscript. Is there anyone who had noticed this already? Sorry if this is a know issue but I could not track it down in the forum.
Attachments
A second (possibly unrelated) issue is that as soon as I change some parameters in the analysis for example take of a plot I experience a display glitch such as the one below (replicated on two different machines).<br />Anyone had a similar experience?
A second (possibly unrelated) issue is that as soon as I change some parameters in the analysis for example take of a plot I experience a display glitch such as the one below (replicated on two different machines).
Anyone had a similar experience?
Image20220316114204.png (61.79 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
eval

Re: Problems with GAMLj mixed models output

Post by eval »

I am also now experiencing another problem with calculation of dfs (attached).
No matter the CI method I now use it will fail to calculate (which is something did not happen earlier).
I tried this with both 2.2.5 and 2.3.2

Perhaps Marcello can help?
Attachments
orthogonalPoly.jpg
orthogonalPoly.jpg (213.88 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
mcfanda@gmail.com

Re: Problems with GAMLj mixed models output

Post by mcfanda@gmail.com »

Please set the variables in "covariates" as type="continuous" in the dataset, and the issues will be solved