Unable to access Jamovi Library

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
akmurray

Unable to access Jamovi Library

Post by akmurray »

I'm a faculty member and my students are reporting the same error message that a user reported in October when they try to access the Jamovi Library (see below). I am not seeing that error when I try to access the library. I'm asking them what OS and version they are using, but I'm concerned because I have 50 students trying to access Snow Cluster for an assignment due tomorrow.

[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFIED_FAILED] certificate verified filed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1076)
jonathon

Re: Unable to access Jamovi Library

Post by jonathon »

hi,

i've fixed the cert issue now ... it's a problem with our host ... i've complained in the past, and i'll definitely be pretty firm with them this time. apologies for the inconvenience.

jonathon
akmurray

Post by akmurray »

Many thanks!
jenskaem

Post by jenskaem »

Hey Jonathon,
unfortunately I am getting the same error again:

[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFIED_FAILED] certificate verified filed: certificate has expired (_ssl.c:1076)

Can you fix it? Thank you for your work!
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

sorry, at this stage, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the library.

can you check your computer clock/date?

jonathon
jenskaem

Post by jenskaem »

It somehow fixed itself - I have no idea how or why, but after a restart (I did that before) everything worked again.
Thank you again and keep up the good work!