error no 13

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
bcarrollhort

error no 13

Post by bcarrollhort »

when im trying to save a document from jamovi, i get "error no 13 no permission" message. can someone help?
jonathon

Re: error no 13

Post by jonathon »

hi,

where are you trying to save the file? it sounds like you might be trying to save to a location that you don't have permissions to. if you can make a small video of what's happening, that will probably be the easiest way we can help.

cheers

jonathon
bcarrollhort

Post by bcarrollhort »

jonathon wrote:hi,

where are you trying to save the file? it sounds like you might be trying to save to a location that you don't have permissions to. if you can make a small video of what's happening, that will probably be the easiest way we can help.

cheers

jonathon
I tried to save it to my computer! ill post a screenshot in my replies!
bcarrollhort

Post by bcarrollhort »

ths is it
Last edited by bcarrollhort on Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

hi,

it looks like you're trying to save the file into a resources folder which you don't have permission for. select the browse button (towards the top right), and select somewhere like "Documents" or some location where you'd like to save it.

cheers

jonathon