Seolmatrix, concordance and Bland Altman plot problem

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
erikd

Seolmatrix, concordance and Bland Altman plot problem

Post by erikd »

Hi!

I have some issues with the seolmatrix module. I can calculate the concordance coefficient but the module freezes (wheel keeps spinning but nothing happens) when trying to plot concordance graph and the Bland-Altman plot, see enclosed pictures. I use version 1.6.15.0 for Mac. My computer is a MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Early 2011 with macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6. I have tried it on a Windows machine and it works perfectly.

Cheers!

BR,

Erik
Attachments
Namnlöst2.jpeg
Namnlöst2.jpeg (94.96 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Namnlöst1.jpeg
Namnlöst1.jpeg (104.23 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
seol

Re: Seolmatrix, concordance and Bland Altman plot problem

Post by seol »

Hi

Would you send me an .omv file which includes data file at snow@cau.ac.kr. I'll take a look at.

Cheers
Seol
seol

Post by seol »

Hi Erik

it works well. I also attached resultant omv file using e-mail. I think you have to check the newest version of seolmatrix(ver. 3.3.1) in jamovi library.

Cheers

seol
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

i've pushed an update for macOS (version 1.6.18) which should help, if not solve this issue. the problem stems from seolmatrix storing too large objects in state. i've raised the size that can be handled, but it would be good if you could take a look at the state size in seolmatrix seol.

cheers

jonathon