Export .omv file from Jamovi on a Mac

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
pannese

Export .omv file from Jamovi on a Mac

Post by pannese »

Hello all, I am hoping you might be able to help me out.

I need to upload an .omv file for an assignment at uni so that my data can be graded. I have tried to export the data in Jamovi to the university submission portal but for some reason I am unable to do it.

Does someone have a step by step process for exporting data files from Jamovi to an alternate site?

I am using a Mac and there is a couple of subtle differences between PC and Mac that I am finding from others.

Data needs to be uploaded to the university by 15/5, so there is time!

Thank you in advance
jonathon

Re: Export .omv file from Jamovi on a Mac

Post by jonathon »

hi,

you normally just save a .omv file, using the 'save' in the hamburger menu (top left), and then upload that file to your uni's submission portal.

jonathon
Bobafett

Re: Export .omv file from Jamovi on a Mac

Post by Bobafett »

You may find that the issue is to do with the settings of the submission portal. At my University we can permit ANY file type to be uploaded, or those of a specific format e.g. *.docx, *.pdf etc...etc... If the latter, then this may be preventing the *.omv file from being registered as a valid upload.

Might be worth questioning your module leader on this?