All Copy in syntax mode not working

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
Frank.M.LoSchiavo

All Copy in syntax mode not working

Post by Frank.M.LoSchiavo »

Hi. I love jamovi and appreciate the hard work that has gone into it. Thank you!

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I have been unable to successfully copy after right-clicking, selecting ALL, and then selecting COPY when in syntax mode. When syntax mode is off, that same sequence of clicks works fine, and jamovi verifies with a pop-up message stating "Copied: The content has been copied to the clipboard." However, when I flip syntax mode on, selecting ALL and then COPY does not produce that same pop-up verification message, and the content does not seem to be loaded on the clipboard.

This isn't an enormous problem for me, but I've been testing jamovi, and I wanted to report this issue. I'm using version 2.2.5 on a Surface Pro running Windows. I can replicate the problem on demand using existing files and new files that I create. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know.

Thx.

FML
jonathon

Re: All Copy in syntax mode not working

Post by jonathon »

hi,

thanks for reporting. we'll push out a 2.3.17 in the next few days which should not have this problem.

jonathon
Frank.M.LoSchiavo

Re: All Copy in syntax mode not working

Post by Frank.M.LoSchiavo »

Great! Thx.