Unable to access Jamovi library

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
jamoviuserpand23

Unable to access Jamovi library

Post by jamoviuserpand23 »

I'm using Jamovi 2.3.28 and need to install the Linear Models module but keep getting the above message when I try to access the library. [SSL:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed; unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1076). Need it urgently, any resolution will be appreciated
jonathon

Re: Unable to access Jamovi library

Post by jonathon »

try the 2.4 ... i think the 2.4 provides more informative messages as to why it's unable to reach the library.

jonathon
jamoviuserpand23

I've installed the latest 2.4 version of Jamovi but still face the exact same issue - unable to access the library. Any solutions?
jamoviuserpand23

In fact there is less information than the previous version - I just see a message that says "Unable to reach the library", with no further error message or detail
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

yeah, that rules out a few other possibilities ... basically, there's an issue with your internet connection.

try a different internet connection (perhaps a mobile hotspot for example) ... if you still can't connect, it suggests there's a firewall on your computer blocking access.

cheers