No R-squared values Mixed model

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
hjkoz318

No R-squared values Mixed model

Post by hjkoz318 »

Hello,

I am running a Mixed Model analysis in Jamovi and am having issues with the R-squared Marginal and R-squared Condition values. Both values are NaN, and I got this note that the R-squared cannot be computed. The model converged (got the yes) message, so I'm not sure how to fix this issue. I really need to get these numbers as they are exactly what I am looking for at the moment.

I have attached the data and analysis I've run in Jamovi in case it's helpful. I would greatly appreciate any help!

Thank you very much.

Best,
HK
Attachments
jamovi_dat.omv
(226.05 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
mcfanda@gmail.com

Re: No R-squared values Mixed model

Post by mcfanda@gmail.com »

set V2 as a Nominal variable (as it should be) and it works
hjkoz318

Post by hjkoz318 »

mcfanda@gmail.com wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:32 am set V2 as a Nominal variable (as it should be) and it works
Hello, thank you very much for your prompt response. I changed the V2 to nominal but it still does not give the R squared values on my end.
mcfanda@gmail.com

Post by mcfanda@gmail.com »

Be sure you are in the latest version of the module. I simply opened your example and changed the type of variable.
Attachments
q.png
q.png (74.52 KiB) Viewed 6713 times
hjkoz318

Post by hjkoz318 »

mcfanda@gmail.com wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:31 pm Be sure you are in the latest version of the module. I simply opened your example and changed the type of variable.
Oh I thought I've been using the most recent version (gamlj 2.6.6). In any case, thank you so much for your help!!