Weeks with the same warning message

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
omarbautistag

Weeks with the same warning message

Post by omarbautistag »

Hello. I have some weeks having the same warning message:

Code: Select all

Info: org.freedesktop.Platform//21.08 terminó su vida útil, con motivo:
   org.freedesktop.Platform 21.08 is no longer receiving fixes and security updates. Please update to a supported runtime version.
Info: org.freedesktop.Platform.VAAPI.Intel//21.08 terminó su vida útil, con motivo:
   org.freedesktop.Platform 21.08 is no longer receiving fixes and security updates. Please update to a supported runtime version.
Info: org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default//21.08 terminó su vida útil, con motivo:
I'm using GNU/Linux, with Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS (Jammy Jellyfish). Is strange that this warning persists along some weeks.

I really like this software, because it is an alternative to final users to learn how to use Statistics. Jamovi is a software where the final users can participate in the development, because of its license. So, Jamovi an alternative for learning participating with expert in the field of Statistics. That's why I would like to help to solve this warning.
jonathon

Re: Weeks with the same warning message

Post by jonathon »

hi,

we're aware of this issue, and we are working towards fixing it, but it's actually not a problem ... jamovi will continue to work fine.

cheers

jonathon
omarbautistag

Re: Weeks with the same warning message

Post by omarbautistag »

Thanks, jonathon.

I'm glad to know that this will be fixed in a near future. By now, it is good to know, also, that this problem don't have implications on the software.

Cheers.