Multicollinearity test under ordinal logistic regression?

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
jordanwater

Multicollinearity test under ordinal logistic regression?

Post by jordanwater »

Heyo,

I'm trying to test out the multicollinearity test on my (ordinal) logistic regression and I have seen videos where people simply click on boxes that don't exist under the ordinal logistic regression? Does anyone perhaps know how to perform one?

There isn't any Assumption checks section, and neither is there any box that explicitly mentions any VIF diagnostics (that I'm aware of)

Please help me and I will be grateful

Have a good day.
jordanwater

Re: Multicollinearity test under ordinal logistic regression?

Post by jordanwater »

Let me answer my own question for anyone in the future that might need the answer.

So you will be able to do the assumption checks on your logistic regression under the linear regression! Even though you're not doing a linear regression you can just put in your variables, check the assumptions and disregard the regression and you're good to go with the information you've been provided with. It doesn't matter what test you need to do, the assumption checks are completely separate and don't impact your results negatively.