Error with multiple jmv uses

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
knapster12

Error with multiple jmv uses

Post by knapster12 »

Hello,

Recently (past 2 weeks or so), I have experienced an unexpected error with using the jmv package for linReg(), anova(), etc. These had not occurred in any previous uses for months on end. The error always returns "Error in eval(predvars, data, env) : object '.UFRlbmRfTWVhbg' not found" regardless of the data set used (different variables used). The same problem occurred for a colleague but we were unable to pinpoint what happened, as many of our students did not have this issue. I am by no means a coding expert, but I am stumped on this one. That object is not relevant or recognized by me or my colleague. I have searched online to no avail.

Any and all help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
jonathon

Re: Error with multiple jmv uses

Post by jonathon »

hi,

had you used any other modules before these errors occurred?

with thanks

jonathon
knapster12

Post by knapster12 »

No, I hadn't.

I have looked into it a little further and it seems to be occurring when using linReg() and specifically the blocks argument, regardless of the data set.
Ravi

Post by Ravi »

Can you check whether this also happens when you restart R (Ctrl + Shift + F10 in Rstudio) and then run the code? If so, could you share the code with us?
Ravi

Post by Ravi »

And could you also post the output of when you type in the following in the console:

Code: Select all

options()$contrasts