How to copy big output tables

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
Martina

How to copy big output tables

Post by Martina »

Hi,
I am new here. I run the CFA with 20 indicators and it was impossible for me to copy the nice output tables (e.g. for residual covariances) for all 20 indicators. In fact, only about half of them were copied into the pdf export output.
Could you help me, please?
jonathon

Re: How to copy big output tables

Post by jonathon »

hi martina,

do you mean that they don't fit on the page?

jonathon
Martina

Post by Martina »

Exactly, if I use the "right-click mouse" menu, or the Export as pdf, the copied table is cut off in the middle, approx.
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

hey,

yeah, there's not a good solution here. what you can do, is copy/paste the table into word/libreoffice (or export is as html, and open it in these programs), and then shrink the table down to fit (or increase the page size).

unfortunately there's no good solution to big tables and small paper.

jonathon
Martina

Post by Martina »

Thanks, this is what I did. That' s ok. If I may, another question: how can I choose myself the indicator for being fixed or for being the scale marker, I mean instead of the default option? By putting the chosen indicator on the first place in the list of indicator when specifying the model?
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

hi martina,

do you mean how to change the measure type? double click on the column header, and you'll be able to change it.

cheers