About Dynamic Tables

Everything related to the development of modules in jamovi
Jinghaom

About Dynamic Tables

Post by Jinghaom »

HELLO

it's me again
I have another problem.
I noticed the default module of JAMOVI. When changing the confidence interval, the confidence interval of the table header will also change.
such as
Interval 95% display
The table shows 95% Confidence Interval

Displayed when Interval is 50%
The table shows 50% Confidence Interval

I don't have a tutorial on dev.jamovi.org, it looks like addColumn(name, ...) in the Table API.
can be realised. . . .

Is there any other way? about how to modify the column heading of the table according to user settings

Thank you
jinghao
jonathon

Re: About Dynamic Tables

Post by jonathon »

see here:

https://github.com/jamovi/jmv/blob/mast ... #L461-L469

you'll notice this is in a separate `.init()` function ... this gets called before `.run()`, (however, `self$data` contains no rows during `.init()`)

analyses are run in two phases, first they're init'ed, then they are run. in this case, you can update the headings without needing to see the data, so we put it in the .init().

if you want to join our slack, you may find it easier (and quicker) to ask questions that way.

cheers
Jinghaom

Re: About Dynamic Tables

Post by Jinghaom »

Hi jonathon

Let me study it, thank you.

I am happy to join the slack .
But I was the first to hear about this software. I just studied it. It seems that I need an email address to join the workspace?
And my English is not very good, now all the exchanges are using Google Translate. So maybe the performance of English will be very strange, forgive me.

thank you very much