Can anyone help with Binominal Logistic Regression ?

Discuss the jamovi platform, possible improvements, etc.
jiwonkim

Can anyone help with Binominal Logistic Regression ?

Post by jiwonkim »

I am trying to use binominal logistic regression with 2-level (yes/no) dependent variable and continuous variables to conduct binominal logistic regression.
But when I click run button, it just shows it is running but never comes out any results.
I've been waiting for hours. Nothing happens. Is it an error or did I do anything wrong?
FYI, I tried different things to create dependent variable 1) create a new variable by transforming the existing variable 2) just manually typing the variable and made irrelevant values as missing values. 3) filtered out the irrelevant values..
Nothing worked...
Also, when I filtered irrelevant values.. I realized that it does not filter out correctly..
Can anyone help with these issues? Thank you so much in advance!
jonathon

Re: Can anyone help with Binominal Logistic Regression ?

Post by jonathon »

hi,

try the cloud version, and see if it works there. if it's still a problem, come and share a .omv file.
I realized that it does not filter out correctly..
there is possibly a bug ... but the more likely explanation is that you've misunderstood something. here's an article on the filters:

https://blog.jamovi.org/2018/04/25/jamovi-filters.html

cheers

jonathon
jiwonkim

Post by jiwonkim »

Thank you so much! For some reasons, the analysis that worked just fine yesterday does not come out either. Would it be a bug?I tried to upload the file, but it says the file is too big.
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

you could send it to the email contact <at> jamovi.org

kind regards

jonathon