Question for Analysis Error

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
stanley1O1

Question for Analysis Error

Post by stanley1O1 »

Hello all,

I am currently running a 2(within: a1, a2) x 2 (within: b1, b2) x 2(between: g1, g2) experiment. I am able to run a repeated measures ANOVA on this data set. However, in addition to the data from the task itself, I also have two post-experiment questions. Both are continuous variables (a non-integer scale from 1-5), asking about the overall difficulty of the task, and difficulty in remembering information when making judgements. When I try to use these as covariates in my RM ANOVA, and do post-hoc analyses, I get the error "incorrect number of dimensions". Is there something I am missing in this process, or is this not the appropriate statistical test for this kind of data set?

Thank for the help in advance!
jonathon

Re: Question for Analysis Error

Post by jonathon »

hi stanley,

we'd need to see the data so we can see what's going on here. either attach it here (you may need to zip it up) or send it to contact <at> jamovi.org

cheers

jonathon