Unable to access library

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
ricclo

Unable to access library

Post by ricclo »

Hello,

Thank you for a great project! I have installed jamovi on my work computer (windows 10), which is protected by an intense firewall, and have a problem accessing the library to install modules.

When I press the available modules, I get: "Unable to access library" [Errno 10061] Unknown error".

The IT guys suspect that we need to open some port in the firewall to enable this feature. Hence, my questions: which port/s does jamovi use to access module database and what is the address of database.

Best,
Riccardo
jonathon

Re: Unable to access library

Post by jonathon »

library.jamovi.org:443

cheers
mlalonde

Post by mlalonde »

Just installed version 2.3.28 of Jamovi and cannot access the library. I'm getting the following error: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl:c:1076)

I on MS office 2016. I am brand new to Janovi, so it could be operator error, but do you have any recommendations on how to resolve this?
jonathon

Post by jonathon »

hi,

this is an old thread. could i get you to post a new topic?

with thanks