Multi Response in the UFS Module

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
RobertK

Multi Response in the UFS Module

Post by RobertK »

I am not sure if this is where I should ask this question, so I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong place.

There is a multi response option in the UFS module. When I have tried to use it, the frequencies come back as 0. However, when I run frequencies on the individual variables, I get frequencies that are greater than 0.

I am can't seem to find documentation for its use. Hopefully, someone can point me in the right direction or explain what I might be doing wrong.

Thank you in advance,

Robert
patc3

Re: Multi Response in the UFS Module

Post by patc3 »

I agree, documentation would be nice... Have you tried changing the "Endorsed option" value in the analysis? (or at least made sure it made sense?)
RobertK

Re: Multi Response in the UFS Module

Post by RobertK »

Thanks Patc3.

I have tried changing the Endorsed option. However, it did not change the result.

Robert
RobertK

Re: Multi Response in the UFS Module: SOLVED

Post by RobertK »

Problem solved.

The responses were not dichotomous. In SPSS, it is not necessary for the multiple responses to be dichotomized. When I ran the UFS multiple response on dichotomized variables, it worked.

Robert