Need help to input data into jamovi

General help and assistance with jamovi. Bug reports can be made at our issues page: https://github.com/jamovi/jamovi/issues . (If you're unsure feel free to discuss it here)
kellyfoo025

Need help to input data into jamovi

Post by kellyfoo025 »

Based on data set below how do i input into jamovi? I am a beginner at doing stats and I am having trouble to input this...

The researchers recruited 20 male smokers who were 18 years or older, smoked five or more traditional cigarettes (i.e., tobacco cigarettes and not e-cigarettes) per day, and had no current interest in quitting smoking. They randomly assigned the participants to receive either one of two types of traditional cigarettes: Cigarettes with a typical nicotine level (15.8 mg of nicotine per gram) or cigarettes with a reduced nicotine level (2.4 mg of nicotine per gram). Participants were not told which type of cigarettes they were smoking. The researchers then tracked the number of the assigned cigarettes smoked over a six-week period.
The average number of assigned cigarettes smoked in a day for each of the 20 participants is presented in the table below.
Average Number of Assigned Cigarettes Smoked Daily
Cigarettes with A Typical Nicotine Level (15.8 mg)
Cigarettes with A Reduced Nicotine Level (2.4 mg)
Note 1. The average number of cigarettes each group consumed before the study was not significantly different. In other words, the nicotine habits were not significantly different between the two groups.
Note 2. For the purposes of this exercise, we are using a small sample size. However, in the real world, a much larger sample with more observations would be recommended for reliable results.