Hi.
I am having an interesting problem specific to the linux version of Jamovi. I am screening missing data and attempting to transform a variable to test for significant differences. When I specify the recode condition 'if $source == NA use 1, else use 2, it produces an error stating 'name num not defined'. If I use a bracket or quotations around the NA, the value 2 appears for complete data, but not the 1 for the missing data. This issue only affects the usage of NA, as using any other number value does not produce a problem. I have since tested this issue in the Windows version and encountered no issues. However, as I primarily use linux for research, this is a problem when handling new data sets and missing data.
Does anybody have any insights into what may be causing this issue?
Thank you.
Linux version, transform using NA, error reads 'name num not defined'
Re: Linux version, transform using NA, error reads 'name num not defined'
Hi,
Thanks for letting us know. I've pushed a fix, and jamovi 28.5 should land in the next couple of hours.
Kind regards
Jonathon
Thanks for letting us know. I've pushed a fix, and jamovi 28.5 should land in the next couple of hours.
Kind regards
Jonathon
Re: Linux version, transform using NA, error reads 'name num not defined'
Thank you for that. Much appreciated.